• 英语幽默笑话之童真童趣(九)

     请你吃炫迈Lv8 初入说偶网 2014-01-22 07:54:46

    1. Tommy: "How is your little brother, Johnny?"

    汤米:“约翰,你的弟弟好吗?”

    Johnny: "He is ill in bed. He hurt himself."

    约翰尼:“他生病卧床了,他伤着了自己。”

    Tommy: "That's too bad. How did that happen?"

    汤米:“太糟了。是怎么回事?”

    Johnny: "We played who could lean furthest out of the window, and he won."

    约翰尼:’我们做游戏,看谁能把身子探出窗外最远,结果他赢了。”

    2. Son: "Dad, is French hard to learn?"

    儿子:“爸爸,法语难学吗?”

    Father: "My boy, at the beginning it is, but after that, it becomes easy."

    父亲:“我的孩子,开头难,但往后就变得容易了。”

    Son: "That's great! I'll learn the latter half."

    儿子:“太棒了!那我就学后半部分。”

    3. A little boy lost his way and went to ask the policeman by the road.

    一个小孩迷了路,就去问路边的警察。

    The policeman asked, "Sonny, where's your home?"

    警察问:“小家伙,你的家在哪里?”

    The boy replied, "My mother teaches me to ask the policeman when I lose my way, but she doesn't tell me where I live."

    男孩回答说:“妈妈教我迷路时,就去问警察,但她没有告诉我住在哪里。”

    4. The mother asked her little son, "Tom, if the car is made of cholocate, which part will you eat first?

    一母亲问小儿子:“汤姆,如果汽车是用巧克力做的,你先吃哪部分?”

    Tom replied quickly, "Wheels! Then the car won't be off."

    汤姆飞快地答道:“轮子!这样汽车就开不走了。”

    5. A schoolboy went home with a pain in his stomach.

    一个男孩放学回家时,感到肚子疼。

    "Well, sit down and have some snacks," said his mother. "Your stomach's hurting because it's empty. It'll be all right when you've got something in it."

    “来,坐下,吃些点心,”他的妈妈说。

    “你肚子疼,是因为肚子空了。你吃了东西,就没事了。”

    Shortly afterwards, dad came in from work, complaining of a headche. "That's because it's empty," said his son. "You'll be all right if you have something in it."

    过了一会儿,男孩的爸爸下班回来,抱怨说自己头疼。

    “你头疼,是因为脑袋空了,”他的儿子说,“脑袋里装点东西,就没事了。”

    英语幽默600篇

    题材丰富、浅显易懂

    英汉对照、翻译中肯

    青闰编译

    上海交通大学出版社

  • 评论(1条评论)

    都别看了!!洗洗睡吧