• 神父,他有AIDS

    One girl went to the preacher and confessed her sin.

    有个女孩向神父告解她所犯的罪………

    Girl: Father, I have sinned.

    女孩:神父,我有罪。

    Preacher: What did you do, little girl?

    神父:孩子,你犯了什麽罪呢?

    Girl: Yesterday, I called a man a "son of a Bitch.”

    女孩:昨天,我骂了某个男人一句:「你这个狗娘养的

    Preacher: Why? What did he do to you?

    神父:为什麽?他对你做了什麽吗?

    Girl: He touched my breast.

    女孩:他……他摸我的胸部。

    Preacher: You mean like this? (The guy did it.)

    神父:你是说像这样子吗?(神父伸手摸女孩的胸部)

    Girl: (A little shy from the touch) Yes.

    女孩:(因为神父的举动而有一些害羞)嗯……是的。

    Preacher: That s no reason to call him that.

    神父:只是这样子的话你没有理由骂他埃

    Girl: But he also took off my cloth.

    女孩:但是……他又把我的衣服脱掉……

    Preacher: You mean like this? (He did it again.)

    神父:你是说像这样子吗?(神父动手脱掉女孩的衣服)

    Girl: Yes, that s what he did.

    女孩:是的,是这样子没错。

    Preacher: That s still no reason to call him that.

    神父:可是这样子你还是没有理由骂他埃

    Girl: And he put his you-know-what into my you-know-what...

    女孩:然後……他把他的……那个……放到我的……那个……里面……

    Preacher: (evil laugh...) You mean like this? (And you-know-what)

    神父:(奸笑貌)你是说像这样子吗?(神父和女孩就那个那个了)

    Girl: (After a few minutes...) Ugh... Yeah, that s what he did...

    女孩:(数分钟後)喔……是的……就是这样子………

    Preacher: My dear girl, that s still no reason to call him a...

    神父:我亲爱的孩子,就算是这样你还是没有理由骂他「你这个………」

    Girl: But he had AIDS!!

    女孩:但是他有 AIDS 呀!!

    Preacher: THAT SON OF A BITCH!!!

    神父:那个狗娘养的!!!

    494 72 2
  • 评论(2条评论)

    过分了啊!过分了啊!

    走一走,浪一浪…